Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I feel eerily calm today. We are heading to Ann Arbor for Jess to check in for her post-op for her surgery. The post-op is today at 1:00 and the surgery is tomorrow at 7:15 am. She has a tumor on her pituitary gland. Thankfully, they say it is benign. I just pray this is the answer for all the pain and problems she has been having.

I believe I almost what-if'ed the situation in the beginning but I had to put a screeching halt to that. How unproductive that can be. Oh and the anxiety it can produce. I am so glad the surgery is now here. She has done well waiting for it. At least she has appeared to.

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.




No comments:

Post a Comment