Saturday, October 1, 2011

http://myblessedlife.net/2011/09/fall-kids-crafts.html


Happy October 1st! For me, it is officially fall. October 1 just feels more like fall than September 30. It is funny too that last night I turned the heat on for the first time and today is our first cold football game for my grandson. I'm wearing flannel jeans and taking coffee.

Since joining Pinterest (I know, you're getting sick of hearing about it right?) I have been more crafty and baking more. I know the creativity is in me. I just needed a push to bring it out. It helps to have the ideas in which to do it too.

Go out today and roll in the leaves or make a fire or bake some cookies. Or make some child happy and make a craft from the link that I have posted here. There are some great ideas! Make today a memorable one!

No comments:

Post a Comment