Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Arrrrgghh!!!!


Can you guess today's topic? Yes! It is on serenity. No? Oh, I see. I look a little freaked out, eh? You hit the nail on the head there toots. I was freaking out yesterday afternoon. It started out with math homework. That to me is enough to freak anybody out. Then add to that the fact that my father fell this past weekend on his face. My parents are having some difficulties and it all just culminated in the wake of my daughters struggles.  This is not a whine fest. I am doing what I am supposed to do. Pray, call someone, meeting, read. It can sneak up on you so fast though.

I went to yoga last night and instead of worrying about rushing out to a meeting and being late, I relaxed and enjoyed it. I didn't hurry and said I will make a meeting today. I have to strategize to do what is best for me. I will write things down as I remember and take things slow instead of trying to recall everything. Its going to be alright as long as I don't panic.



Keep Calm and Google It

No comments:

Post a Comment